Create Sparklines in Excel
In Excel 2010, you can create what are called sparklines. Sparklines are small versions of a graph that appear directly in the spreadsheet. You can create line, column, or win/loss sparklines.
- Use your mouse to highlight the data for the sparklines.
- Click [Insert] tab > Choose "Sparklines" group.
- Choose the type of graph you want (i.e., line, column, win/loss).
- Select the area you want the sparklines to display > Click [OK].
- Show negative numbers, high point, last point, styles by checking appropriate box in Show group under the [Sparkline Tools] tab. (If the Sparkline Tools tab does not display, make sure that you have the sparklines selected in the spreadsheet.)
This function is not available in Excel 2007 or earlier. If you would like to install Excel 2010, see the help page on how to Upgrade to Office 2010.
Keywords: graph, mini graph, small graph, in table graph, in-table graph