Create an E-Mail Alias
Creating an e-mail alias will allow you to give out an e-mail address using a name other than your login name. It will not create a new e-mail account; it will simply redirect off-campus e-mail with the alias address to your regular GroupWise account.
- Log in to CedarInfo.
- Under "Individual (General) Transactions" click "Set your e-mail alias (for receiving Internet e-mail)."
To select an e-mail alias, you may either:
- Select one of the e-mail aliases provided and click [Submit Choice] OR
- If you would like to create an alias that is different than those suggested, type the alias of your choice into the box provided and click [Submit Choice].
- Aliases submitted in this manner are manually approved by information technology before they are enabled, and this process could take up to several days.
- The alias must contain your last name. Please remember to select an alias that reflects a professional approach.
- Aliases may contain letters and numbers but no punctuation, spaces, or other special characters.