Excel: Conditional Formatting
Apply conditional formatting to help you assess your data relationships quickly. The following steps walk you through how to apply conditional formatting:
- Open your Excel spreadsheet.
- Use your mouse to select the cells that you would like to format.
- Click the "Home" tab > Locate the "Styles" group.
- Click "Conditional Formatting."
- Choose the type of formatting you would like to use on the data from the available selections.
- Use "live preview" to experiment with the different options until you find the one that best represents your data distribution.
Keywords: Green, Yellow, Red, Icons, Icon, Arrow, Arrows, Rule, Rules, Bars, Office, distribution, evaluate, distribute, graph, analyze, analysis