Excel: Convert Data Into an Excel Table
Create a Table within Excel:
- Open the Excel spreadsheet.
- Use your mouse to select the cells that contain the information for the table.
- Click the “Insert” tab > Locate the “Tables” group.
- Click "Table" > a "Create Table" dialog box will open.
- If you have column headings, check the box "My table has headers."
- Verify that the range is correct > Click [OK].
- Resize your columns to make the headings visible.
Change Table Style:
- Select the table to activate the “Table Tools” tab.
- Click the "Design” tab > Locate the "Table Styles" group.
- Choose a style/color option that appeals to you. (Use Live Preview to view available choices.)
Keywords: Office, color, colors, filter, sort, rows, columns, apply, enhance, tableAtomic Learning Video Email this to a Friend