Excel: Import Excel Data into a Word Table
- Open a new or existing document in Microsoft Word.
- Click the "Insert" tab > Locate the "Tables" group.
- Select the "Tables" icon > Choose "Insert Table..."
- Set the "Number of columns," "Number of rows," and "AutoFit behavior" to your desired specifications.
- Now, open the Excel file and use your mouse to select the data you wish to import.
- Right click on the range of cells you have highlighted and select "Copy."
- Switching back to Word, highlight the table cells where you wish to import the Excel data.
- Right click on the Word table and select "Paste."
- Close out of Excel and save the Word document.
Once the Excel data has been converted to a Word table, a new selection of tabs will appear at the top of the menu when the Word table is selected. You can use the "Table Tools" tab to format the design and layout of the data.
Keywords: transfer, convert, change, Excel to Word, export, move, copy, import, Excel 2007, Word 2007, microsoft, micro soft.Atomic Learning Video Email this to a Friend