Excel: Repeat Spreadsheet Column Headings at Top of Page
Use this feature if you would like a title row (or rows) to print at the top of every page of your data in Excel.
- Click the "Page Layout" tab > Click the [Print Titles] button.
- Under "Print titles" and next to "Rows to repeat at top," click the icon that looks like a spreadsheet.
- Use your cursor to click and select the row you wish to appear at the top of every page.
- Press the [Enter] key > Click [OK].
- Select [File] (or the [Microsoft Office Button] in Excel 2007) > "Print" > "Print Preview" to see what the printed spreadsheet will look like.
Keywords: header, formatting, excel 2013, excel 2010, excel 2007Email this to a Friend