Google Apps: Contact Manager - Getting Started
Google Apps organizes all the people and groups you correspond with--both personal and within Cedarville University--in an online address book called the Contact Manager.
See the computer help pages below for instructions and options for maintaining and using "Contacts" in Google Apps.
- Add Someone to your Google Mail Contacts
- Convert Class Rosters to Google Contact Groups
- Google Mail: Create Contact Group from an Excel File
- Google Mail: Create, Manage, and Delete Contact Groups
- Google Mail: Export and Import Contacts
- Google Mail: Merge Duplicate Contacts
- Google Mail: Send a Mass Email with Mail Merge
- Send Emails to Google Contact Groups
Keywords: basics, contacts, Gmail, how to use contacts, how do I manage contacts in Gmail, how to manage contacts in Gmail, G-mailAtomic Learning Video