Google Calendar: Add Interesting Calendars in Google
Google offers “interesting” calendars that you can subscribe to. Right now, you can find many sports-related or international holiday calendars in this section.
See the Google Calendar computer help page to learn more about Google Calendar and its functions.
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/Google.
- Click the “Calendar” link and log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Other calendars” in the sidebar.
- Choose “Browse Interesting Calendars” from the resulting menu.
- Click the [Holidays], [Sports], or [More] tab. Once you find a calendar that interests you, you can click “Preview” for idea of what events will be listed on your calendar.
- To add the calendar, click “Subscribe.”
To remove an interesting calendar, return to this screen and click “Unsubscribe.”
Keywords: add, interesting, subscribe, other, calendars, sports, holidays, world, cultural events, baseball, basketball, american football, phases of the moon, sunrise and sunset, birthdays, Hebrew calendar