Google Calendar: Clear the Primary Calendar
It isn’t possible to delete your primary calendar. However, you can clear the calendar of all events if you would ever want to start from scratch. To do so, follow these steps to clear your primary calendar’s events:
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/google.
- Click the “Calendar” link and log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “My calendars.”
- Choose “Settings” from the resulting list.
- Click on the primary calendar (the one with your name as the title)
- On the screen that appears, click the "Delete all events in this calendar" link near the bottom.
- In the popup that appears, you will be warned that you will permanently delete all the events from the calendar. Confirm this action by checking the box (“Yes, I definitely want to delete all of the events on my calendar”) and then click [Delete all events].
Keywords: clear calendar, clear google calendar, deleting a google calendar, delete calendar, remove calendar, remove a google calendar, clear events in google calendar, delete events in google calendarEmail this to a Friend