Google Calendar: Delete a Calendar
Follow these steps to delete a calendar from your calendar list:
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/Google.
- Click the “Calendar” link and log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “My calendars” in the sidebar.
- Choose “Settings” from the resulting list.
- Click “Delete” next to the calendar you would like to remove. Confirm that you want to permanently delete the calendar by checking the box (“Yes, I definitely want to permanently delete this calendar for everyone) and clicking [Delete for everyone].
For shared calendars, it is important to know if you want to delete a calendar or simply unsubscribe to it. Deleting will permanently delete the calendar and no one who shares it with you will be able to access it anymore. Unsubscribing will only remove your access to the calendar; others will still be able to use it.
Keywords: calendar, delete, unsubscribe, remove