Google Calendar: Subscribe to University Calendars
Follow these steps to learn how to subscribe to a Cedarville University calendar.
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/google.
- Click the “Calendar” link and log in to your account.
- In another tab or window, navigate to cedarville.edu/eventcalendar/subscribe.cfm.
- Right-click the “Download Calendar” link next to the calendar you would like to subscribe to.
- Select “Copy link address.” Note that the wording varies by browser. It is “Copy link location” in Firefox and “Copy shortcut” in Internet Explorer.
- Return to your Google Calendar.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Other calendars” in the sidebar.
- Select “Add by URL” from the resulting menu.
- Paste the URL into the "URL:" box (paste by right-clicking in the box > “Paste,” or using Ctrl+V on your keyboard).
- Click [Add Calendar].
Check out the Google Calendar computer help page to learn more about Google Calendar and its functions.
Keywords: subscribe, calendar, add, url, subscribing, adding, chapel, holiday, sports, performance, academic, events, campus, presentation, meeting