Google Chrome: Import Bookmarks from Another Web Browser
When you start using Google Chrome as your default web browser, you don’t have to manually enter all your bookmarks from your old browser into Google Chrome. You can import them from your old browser into Google Chrome automatically.
- Ensure no browsers are open.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the customize/control icon (three parallel horizontal bars) in the top-right corner.
- Click “Settings.”
- From the “Users” section, click “Import bookmarks and settings.” The Import Bookmarks and Settings window opens.
- From the “From:” drop-down menu, select the web browser from which you want to import the bookmarks.
- From “Select items to import:” check “Favorites/Bookmarks.”
- Click [Import]. If you did not close all other web browsers in step 1, the “Close Firefox Before Importing” window will appear. If so, close Firefox and click [Continue]. The imported bookmarks will appear in Google Chrome in the “Imported From Firefox” or "Imported from IE" folder.
Keywords: missing, get bookmarks from firefox, transfer bookmarks, old bookmarks, bookmarks not in google, favorites from internet explorerEmail this to a Friend