Google Conversion: Unarchive GroupWise Emails
This help page walks you through the steps of unarchiving your GroupWise emails in preparation for Google conversion. You must perform these steps on campus.
You need to use the GroupWise desktop client for this process to work. Navigate to Windows Start > All Programs > Novell GroupWise > GroupWise.
- Open the GroupWise client.
- Click “File” > “Open Archive.”
- Your archived emails and any other items will display. You can double-click on any item you wish to read.
- Select the email(s) you wish to send back to your GroupWise inbox. To select multiple emails, use the [Shift] key.
- Right-click on the email(s) > Click “Archive” to remove the checkmark.
- The email(s) will disappear from the archive and reappear in your GroupWise mailbox.
- Click “File.”
- Click to uncheck the “Open Archive” selection.
Keywords: archive, unarchive, move, remove, forward, email, mail, gmail, Google, GroupWise