Google Mail: Add an Image to an Email
Google Mail now has an option to let you add images to display in an email. You have the option of adding images from a saved file location or from the Internet.
To add an image to an email:
- Navigate to cedarville.edu/google and click the “Mail” link.
- Log in to Google Mail. If you are already logged in to Google Apps, open Google Mail by clicking the Apps icon at the top of the screen,and choose Mail.
- To write a new email, click [COMPOSE].
- After you have completed writing your email, place your cursor in the email message box where you would like the image to appear.
- Mouseover the bottom toolbar > an extended set of options should appear.
- Click the camera icon to "Insert photos."
- Select whether to add an image from your computer or to link to a web address.
- If you selected from your computer, select [Choose File], navigate to the desired image, and click [Open]. If you selected to link to a web address, type the web address of the image into the “Image URL” field. (You can also right click on an online image and select "Copy image URL")
- Wait till the image uploads and click [OK]. The image will be added to the email.
Keywords: add pictures, add photos, display images, display pictures, display photos, insert images, insert pictures, pic, show pictures, show images, paste image, paste picture, email, graphic