Google Mail: Convert Email to Google Calendar Event
- Navigate to cedarville.edu/google and click the “Mail” link.
- Log in to Google Mail. If you are already logged in to Google Apps, open Google Mail by clicking the [Mail] tab at the top of the screen.
- Open the email you wish to turn into an appointment.
- From across the top of the screen, click [More]. A drop-down menu appears.
- From the drop-down menu, click “Create event.” You will be taken to a Google Calendar edit event page.
- Edit the event details as desired.
- If necessary, remove the email sender or any other email recipients from the guest list by clicking the “x” next to their name.
- Click [Save].
Keywords: turn email into appointment, turn message into event, save emails to Google Calendar, make email an event in Google Calendar