Google Mail: Turn Button Text On
If you have trouble navigating the different icons in Google Mail, you do have the option of turning on text, so that the word is displayed (for example, a button will say “Labels” instead of displaying an icon).
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/google.
- Click the “Mail” link and sign in to your account.
- From the mail screen, click the gear-shaped drop-down located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose “Settings” from the resulting menu.
- In the [General] tab, scroll to the “Button labels:” section.
- Click the radio button for “Text.”
- Click [Save Changes] (located at the bottom of the screen).
Repeat the steps and click the “Icons” radio button to turn the icon view back on.