Google Mail: Use Email Blind Copy Feature
The Blind Copy (Bcc) feature of Google Mail will allow you to send one email to multiple people, but those who you list in the Bcc field will remain anonymous. If you would like to send an email like this, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/google.
- Click the “Mail” link and log in to your account.
- Click [Compose].
- Compose the email as desired.
- Enter the recipient(s) in the “To” field. Click the “Add Bcc” link.
- Enter the anonymous recipient(s) in the “Bcc” field.
- Click [Send] when you are finished.
Keywords: blind copy, BC, BCC, Google, Gmail, email