GroupWise: Address Books - Email Recipient Displays Alphabetically by First Name
When you try to enter a name in the "To:" field of a new e-mail message, GroupWise sorts names alphabetically by first name instead of last. If you'd like to have GroupWise display the last name first, follow the instructions below.
- Open GroupWise.
- Click [Address Book]. A window will open with all of your address books listed on the left side.
- Click "View" > "Name Format...."
- Click the "Show last name then first name" radio button.
- Click [Apply to selected books].
- Click [OK] > Click [Close].
You may need to close GroupWise and reopen it for the setting to take effect.
To learn more about using and maintaining address books, see the GroupWise Address Books Computer Help Page.
Keywords: search, names, last name, first name, flipflop, flip flop, reverse, find, locate