GroupWise: Address Books - Set Default Address Book (Name Completion Search Order)
How can I do this in...Google, Outlook
Name Completion is when GroupWise automatically fills in the To: field of a new email message after you have typed in a few letters of the name and tells GroupWise which address books to search. The only two books that are included in the search list by default are the Novell GroupWise Address Book and Frequent Contacts.
If you would like to move Frequent Contacts to be searched last, follow these instructions.
- Open GroupWise.
- Open [Address Book] on the left end of the toolbar.
- Go to "File" > "Name Completion Search Order..."
- Click "Frequent Contacts" in the "Selected Books" box on the right side of the window.
- Click [Down] until "Frequent Contacts" is the last book in the list. (Or remove it if it is rarely used.)
- Click [>> Add >>] to add "Available books" to "Selected books" for the Name Completion Search Order if you'd like.
- Click [Up] and [Down] to rearrange the order in which GroupWise searches the address books.
- Click [OK].
- Exit GroupWise > Re-open it.
Name completion is enabled and will search for addresses in the order you specified above.
To learn more about using and maintaining address books, see the GroupWise Address Books computer help page.
Keywords: names, people, fill in