GroupWise Advanced Customization Options
- Right-click your "Mailbox" (or any other folder you wish to change) > Choose "Properties."
- Go to the "Display" tab.
- The "Columns" radio button should be checked on the right side of the window.
- Click the "Summary" radio button to see the difference in display options > Click [OK] twice to see the changes.
- To display your data summarized by groups, click the "Display" tab > Select the "Group Labels" checkbox.
- Select an option from the "Sort By" drop-down list to the left of the checkbox.
- Click [OK] twice to see your data re-sorted.
- To remove the grouping display, unselect the "Group Labels" option.
- Go to "Tools" > "Options."
- Double-click on "Environment," > Choose the "Appearance" tab.
- The following are some of your options:
- Choose if and where to display "QuickViewer." The QuickViewer displays the selected e-mail beneath or to the right of your inbox.
- Choose how to display folders (simple, full, or long view of all of your folders)
- Choose a different color scheme.
- Revert to the old 6.5 look if preferred (under the "Schemes" drop-down menu).
- Click [OK] > [Close] to view your changes.
Creating a customized home page is simple. If you want to view your calendar and e-mail in the same window (this is just one example) or simply want to know what your options are, follow these instructions:
- Right-click the "Home" tab in your NavBar > Select "Properties"
- Select the "Display" tab.
You can choose to "View by:"
- Discussion thread.
(Default setting is Details).
- Click [Customize Panels...].
- Choose the number of columns you want to display.
- Click to [Add] or [Delete] available panels from the homepage display.
- To Create a new panel, click the [New Panel...] button and set it up using advanced filters.
- Click [OK] when you are finished.
Keywords: layout, email, settings