Groupwise: Advanced Customization Options
- Right-click your "Mailbox" (or any other folder you wish to change) > Choose "Properties."
- Go to the "Display" tab.
- The "Columns" radio button should be checked on the right side of the window.
- Click the "Summary" radio button to see the difference in display options > Click [OK] twice to see the changes.
- To display your data summarized by groups, click the "Display" tab > Select the "Group Labels" checkbox.
- Select an option from the "Sort By" drop-down list to the left of the checkbox.
- Click [OK] twice to see your data re-sorted.
- To remove the grouping display, unselect the "Group Labels" option.
- Go to "Tools" > "Options."
- Double-click on "Environment," > Choose the "Appearance" tab.
- The following are some of your options:
- Choose if and where to display "QuickViewer." The QuickViewer displays the selected email beneath or to the right of your inbox.
- Choose how to display folders (simple, full, or long view of all of your folders)
- Choose a different color scheme.
- Revert to the old 6.5 look if preferred (under the "Schemes" drop-down menu).
- Click [OK] > [Close] to view your changes.
Creating a customized home page is simple. If you want to view your calendar and email in the same window (this is just one example) or simply want to know what your options are, follow these instructions:
- Right-click the "Home" tab in your NavBar > Select "Properties"
- Select the "Display" tab.
You can choose to "View by:"
- Discussion thread.
(Default setting is Details).
- Click [Customize Panels...].
- Choose the number of columns you want to display.
- Click to [Add] or [Delete] available panels from the homepage display.
- To Create a new panel, click the [New Panel...] button and set it up using advanced filters.
- Click [OK] when you are finished.
Keywords: layout, email, settings