Groupwise: Change Your Default Read View to HTML
You can set GroupWise to automatically display emails in HTML. This will allow you to view emails with text, graphics, colors, and photos.
- Open GroupWise.
- Select "Tools" > Choose "Options..."
- Double-click on "Environment."
- Click the "Views" tab.
- Locate the "Default Read View & Font" section in the lower right corner
- Select the radio button labeled "HTML."
- Click [OK] > Click [Close].
- You may need to exit GroupWise and reopen the program for the changes to take effect.
See the related help page on Change the Default Font for Read or Compose to change the font used in emails you create.
Keywords: email, attachment, plain text, pictures, view in HTML, [view in HTML], graphical.