GroupWise Messenger: Add Contacts or Initiate an IM Conversation
How can I do this in...Google, Outlook
- With GroupWise Messenger open, Select "Actions" > Choose "Add Contact..."
- Click the "Search for a user" radio button > Type the last name of the person you wish to add to your contact list.
- Click [Next >].
- If there is more than one who shares that last name, select the specific person you want to add.
- Click [Add].
Initiate an IM Conversation
- With GroupWise Messenger open, double-click the contact you would like to chat with. A "Conversation" window will open.
- Type your message and press [Enter] to send.
- Press the red [ X ] to close the conversation.
Learn how to Install GroupWise Messenger.
Keywords: instant messenger, instant messager, AIM, AOL, IM, GAIM, Pidgin, message, contacts, Group Wise