GroupWise: Print Attachments Using Associated Application
Note: Make sure to set your default printer before proceeding with these instructions.
To print an attachment in a GroupWise e-mail, follow these steps:
- Double-click the e-mail with the attachment from your inbox.
- Inside the e-mail, right-click the attachment > Select "Print...."
- Under "Items to print:" you will have three options: the actual e-mail, the "Attachment: Text.htm," and the actual attachment.
- Note: The "Attachment: Text.htm" allows you to print the e-mail text in html. This may not be the best option, as the text will oftentimes print with a very large font. The actual e-mail option may be a better option.
- Select the attachment > Click [Print]. The document will print with a heading that indicates the file name and the e-mail date.
- Click the "Print attachment with associated application" box to print the document with the application it was created in, such as Microsoft Word
You may also want to Print Multiple E-Mail Attachments.
Keywords: email, group wise, document