Groupwise: Create a Custom Status in GroupWise Messenger
- Log in to GroupWise Instant Messenger.
- On the toolbar, choose "File" > "Status" > "Custom Status..."
- The "Custom Availability Status" dialog box will open. Click the [Add...] button.
- Enter your status > Choose an option from the drop-down list > Click [OK].
- Click [Close] after you have created the custom status setting.
To change your status:
- When GroupWise Instant Messenger is open, your default status is probably "Online."
- Click on the triangle to the right of your name > Select the desired status.
Keywords: IM, Instant Messenger, away message, status, GroupWise Instant Messenger, messenger