Groupwise: Create a Shared Folder
You have the option to create a GroupWise folder and share it with multiple people. People with access to the folder may add messages to it, edit messages, and/or delete messages, depending on the access you grant them. To create a shared folder, complete the following steps.
- In the folder list to the left, right-click on "Cabinet" > Select "New Folder" > Name the folder. If your folder list does not display in the lefthand sidebar, navigate to the GroupWise Folder List Disappears help page.
- Right-click on the folder > Click "Sharing..."
- Click the "Shared with" radio button.
- To share the folder with someone, type their last name. When the name appears, click [Add User]. Repeat for each user.
- Each user's access rights appear in the "Access" column of the "Share list."
- To edit a person's access to the folder, select his or her name in the "Share list" and use the checkboxes at the bottom of the window.
Learn how to post or reply to messages in a shared folder.
Keywords: class, group, project, discussion group, discussion thread, message