Groupwise: Customize Your Homepage in Groupwise
This help page outlines how to add and remove "panes" from your homepage in Groupwise.
Customize Panels Dialogue Box
- Right-click either the tab or item in your folder list labeled "Your Name" Home > Choose "Properties."
- Click the "Display" tab.
- Choose "Panels" from the "View by" drop-down list.
- Click [Customize Panels...] button.
Add a Panel
- Choose the "One Column" or the "Two Column" view, or add even more columns.
- In the "Available Panels" list, select a panel you wish to add to a column.
- Click the [Add] button next the column you wish to add it to.
Delete a Panel
- Look in the list of panels in "Column One:" or "Column Two" etc.
- Select the panel you wish to remove from a column.
- Click [Delete].
When you are finished editing your panels, click [OK] twice to exit.
Keywords: multiple windows, functions, applications, group wise, tasks, tasklist, calendar, view