Groupwise: Delay Delivery of Email
Create an email and deliver it at a later date/time (delay send)
- Open a new email message and fill it out as you normally would.
- Click the "Send Options" tab.
- Click the "Delay Delivery" check box on the right.
- You can enter the number of days you want GroupWise to delay sending the email (i.e., if you choose 12 days, then it will be sent exactly 12 days to the minute after you click the [Send] button).
- OR, you can choose the exact date and time that you want to send the email.
- Click [Send].
The sent item will appear immediately in your "Sent Items" folder with the date you created the email.
The envelope is "unopened" and has the little "pending delivery" icon attached to it. The "pending delivery" icon will disappear when the item is delivered.
To see the scheduled delivery date and time, click the [Properties] tab > Choose [Advanced Properties] in the top right corner > Scroll to the bottom.
If you want to change the date/time or content of the message, you must retract it (Click [Retract and Delete]) and create another email.
Keywords: in advance, send later, email, group wise