Groupwise: Disable Office and WordPerfect Document Integration
This help page explains how to disable the "GroupWise ODMA Integration" pop-up box that may display whenever you open a Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, or any other word processing application.
If document integration is inadvertently set, you will receive a "Cannot open resource library...." error message whenever you try to open a Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, or any other word processing document:
Turn off the document integration setting in GroupWise to eliminate the pop-up error messages. (The following instructions work for version 7 and 8 of GroupWise.)
1. Open GroupWise.
2. From the top menu bar, Choose "Tools" > Select "Options..."
3. Double-click [Documents] > Click the "Integrations" tab.
4. Uncheck the box labeled "Enable integrations."
5. Make sure the radio button labeled "Disabled" is selected.
6. Click [OK] > Click [Close].
7. Exit and reopen GroupWise to allow the new settings to take effect.
Keywords: ODMA Integration, resource library, error message, popup box, GW8, GroupWise 8, pop up box, Group wise, word, excel, powerpoint, power point, application dialogue, H Drive, wordperfect, word perfect, word processor, Openoffice, Open Office