Groupwise: Download Class Schedule
How can I do this in...Google, Outlook
To download your student or faculty/staff schedule to GroupWise, follow these instructions:
- Log in to CedarInfo.
- Click "Download course schedule" on the top left under "Academic Transactions."
- Verify the current term in the drop-down menu (e.g., Fall Semester 2011) > Click [Continue].
- Click the radio button next to the class you would like to download. You will need to download each class separately.
- Click [Continue] > [Open] > [OK]. If you are using Windows 7, click [Continue] > [Open] > [Allow] > [OK].
- GroupWise will open automatically.
- Check for your class schedule under "Calendar" in the left menu. Your class schedule will appear as a sub-calender.
- Complete steps 4 and 5 again to download your other classes.
For more information on GroupWise sub-calenders, please see the "Use GroupWise Sub-Calendars" computer help page.
Keywords: save, move, copy, schedule, dates, cedarville, month, month view, download schedule