Install MS Access 2010 on a University computer
Microsoft Access 2010 is not installed on University computers by default. If you would like to use the Access 2010 database program, please follow these steps to install and launch the software.
During this process you may be asked for an administrator password. This password is located on the white sticker that is placed on the front of your computer. It is the six digit number located under the bar code.
Install Access 2010
- Log in to a University computer.
- Click the Windows Pearl > Click "Control Panel."
- Click "Programs and Features."
- Select "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010" from the list.
- Click [Change].
- Check the "Add or Remove Features" box > Click [Continue].
- Click the "Microsoft Office Access" drop-down box > Select "Run all from My Computer."
- Click [Continue] > [Close].
Launch Access 2010
- Click [Start] > "All Programs."
- Choose "Microsoft Office" > "Microsoft Office Access 2010." Wait for the one-time configuration to complete.
Keywords: install, database, data base, field, table, soft ware, software, new, Micro soft, acess, acces, excess, office 2010