Install MS Access 2013 on a University computer
Microsoft Access 2013 is not installed on University computers by default. If you would like to use the Access 2010 database program, please submit an online Computer Service Request
Install Access 2013
- Submit an online Computer Service Request.
- Once you receive confirmation that you ahve been added to the Access users group, proceed with the following instructions;
- Click the Windows Start Button > Click "Control Panel."
- Click "Programs and Features."
- Select "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013" from the list.
- Click [Change].
- Check the "Add or Remove Features" box > Click [Continue].
- Click the "Microsoft Office Access" drop-down box > Select "Run all from My Computer."
- Click [Continue] > [Close].
Launch Access 2013
- Click [Start] > "All Programs."
- Choose "Microsoft Office" > "Microsoft Office Access 2013." Wait for the one-time configuration to complete.
Keywords: install, database, data base, field, table, soft ware, software, new, Micro soft, acess, acces, excess, office 2010, office 2013