Install or Update Flash Player
Flash Player is available free from Adobe and should only be installed or updated if a program or service requests Flash Player to be installed or updated.
- Close all Internet browser windows before installing or updating Flash.
- From the Start menu, go to All Programs > _CedarNet.
- Select "Network Utilities" > "Flash Player Update."
- A confirmation box will appear telling you that all Internet browser windows will be terminated. Check that all browser windows are closed and click [OK].
- The installer will appear and run for about a minute.
- Once the installer finishes, it will close automatically and Flash Player should work properly.
You may also need to install or update Shockwave Player to view content online.
Occasionally, Flash will not update using this method. If you cannot update Flash by following these steps, please submit an online service request.
Adobe releases Flash updates sometimes as frequently as every 2 weeks. If you receive a prompt to update Flash Player, follow steps 1-5 again.
Keywords: flash player, flashplayer, update flash, updating flash, video, view web page, can't view video, can't access video, won't play video, update flash player, install flash player
Email this to a Friend