Install or Update Shockwave Player
Shockwave Player is available free from Adobe and should only be installed or updated if a program or service requests Shockwave Player to be installed or updated.
- Close all Internet browser windows before installing or updating Shockwave.
- From the Start menu, go to All Programs > _CedarNet.
- Select "Network Utilities" > "Shockwave Player."
- A message box may appear asking "Install application ShockwavePlayer?" > Click [Yes].
- The installer will appear and run for about a minute.
- Once the installer finishes, it will close automatically and Shockwave Player should work properly.
You may also need to install or update Flash Player to view content online.
Keywords: shockwave player, shock wave player, video, view web page, can't view video, can't access video, won't play video, update shockwave, update shock wave, install shockwave