Load Programs at Windows Startup
Follow these instructures to allow certain programs and files to automatically load when you log in or restart Windows.
- Click [Start] > "All Programs" > "Startup."
- Right-click "Startup" > Select "Open."
- The "QuickFinder Startup" dialog box will appear. Leave this window open.
- Click [Start] > "All Programs" and locate the program that you would like to launch on startup. You can also use "My Computer" if the program is not listed under "All Programs."
- Click the program and drag it directly into the "QuickFinder Startup" dialog box.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each program or file.
- Close all open windows and restart your computer for the changes to take effect. The program or files should open automatically when you log in.
Keywords: start, items, desktop, log in, open, load