Monitor: Change the Resolution
You can alter the size of text and icons on your computer monitor by adjusting the screen resolution.
- Right-click in any empty area of your desktop > Choose "Properties."
Click on the "Settings" tab.
- To make text and icons larger, move the "Screen Resolution" slidebar to the left.
- To make text and icons smaller, move the "Screen Resolution" slidebar to the right.
- Click the [Apply] button to preview the changes you have made.
- Click [Yes] if you are satisfied with the change.
- Very Large: 800 x 600.
- Normal: 1024 x 768 (recommended setting for 15" LCD monitors).
- Small: 1280 x 1024 (recommended setting for 17" and larger LCD monitors).
Keywords: font size, text size, readability, enlarge, screen, text, font, icon, size, larger, increase, glasses, vision, see, increase monitor resolution, change monitor resolution, decrease monitor resolution, adjust monitor resolution, alter monitor resolution, change default resolution, change default monitor resolution, set monitor resolution, set new monitor resolution