Moodle: Add "Course Overview" Block to My Home Page (Students)
In Moodle, the “My Home” page is a customized version of the “Home” page. Initially, all of the content on the “My Home” page will be on the sidebar. The main area of the page will be empty. You may want to add the “Course Overview” block to the main area. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Moodle.
- In the top-left corner, click “My Home.”
- Click [Customize this page].
- Scroll down to the “Course overview” block in the sidebar.
- Click the “Move” icon (to the left of the pencil icon).
- Scroll to the top of the page.
- In the main area of the webpage, click the dotted line box. The “Course overview” block is now moved there.
- Click [Stop customizing this page].
Keywords: where are my courses, courses are gone, Moodle courses disappeared, courses not there, customizing, personalizing, customize, personalize, manage