Office: Picture Styles
Office allows you to edit images in Excel, Word, or PowerPoint documents with special formatting such as cropping capabilities, special borders, reflections, 3D rotations, etc.
Modifying Picture Styles
- To insert a picture into your document, click the "Insert" tab > "Illustrations" > Click [Picture].
- Select the picture you would like to insert > Click [Insert].
- The "Format" tab will automatically open when the picture is inserted.
- Under the "Format" tab, there is a "Picture Styles" group with many different options. Hovering over each of the options allows you to see a preview of what your picture would look like if you choose that particular option. To find out about Office 2007’s previewing abilities, go to the Office: Live Preview help page.
- For more options, click [Picture Effects] under the "Picture Styles" group.
Keywords: picture options, border, changing picture frame