Outlook: Create a New Calendar Event
- Go to Calendar in the navigation pane.
- Select the calendar you want to add an appointment to.
- Select "New Appointment" in the ribbon, or double-click the time on the calendar where you want to create your appointment. A new appointment will open.
- In the Subject field, enter the name of your appointment or event.
- Enter the location of the event in the Location field if desired.
- Choose the start and end dates and times. If the event is an all day event, check the box next to "All day event".
- Enter any additional details or notes in the field below.
- When you are finished editing the details of your event, click "Save & Close."
The new appointment will display on the calendar.
Keywords: create an event, enter a new event, make a new appointment, make a new event, events, meetings, appointments, schedule an event, put something on the calendar