Outlook: Print Calendar
- From the Calendar section of Outlook, go to File > Print.
- Click the [Print Options] button below the name of the printer.
- In the "Print this calendar" drop-down box, select which calendar you would like to print.
- In the "Print style" section, select what calendar style you would like.
- In the "Print range" section, select the range of dates you want to have printed.
- To see a preview of the calendar, click [Preview]. This will close the Print Options box and allow you to see what the printed calendar will look like.
- When you have selected all the desired printing options, click the [Print] button.
Keywords: print schedule, hard copy, paper calendar, print shared calendar