Outlook: Schedule an All-Day Event
- Go to Calendar in the navigation pane.
- Select "New Appointment" in the ribbon.
- Enter a subject and location for the appointment.
- Check the box next to "All day event" to the right of the start time.
- If the event is longer than one day, change the end date to the final day of the event. Leave the "All day event" box checked.
- Click "Save & Close."
Keywords: create an all-day event, allday event, all day event, all-day events, make an event, multi-day events, long events, birthdays, breaks, weekends