Print Guidelines for PowerPoint Slides
The following are instructions on how to print PowerPoint slides 6 per page in grayscale to reduce printing costs:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Click the [File] tab > Choose "Print."
- Locate the drop-down list under "Full Page Slides" > Choose "6 Slides Vertical."
- Locate the tab that by defaults says "Color." Choose "Grayscale."
- Under "Print what:," locate the "Color/grayscale" drop-down list > Choose "Grayscale."
- Click [Print].
keywords: save, homework, study notes, class notes, presentations, toner, printer, printing, green, power point, ink, greyscaleEmail this to a Friend