Remove Parent Access to Student Records
By default, parents do not have access to student records. Students must grant their parents access to financial and academic records. To do this, see the help page on parent access to student records. This does not include email.
If you are a student who would like to remove your parent's access to your records, follow these steps:
- Go to CedarInfo > If prompted, enter your username and password.
- Under the "Academic (Student) Transactions," click the "Parent access maintenance" link.
- Any parents associated with your account are listed.
- Under "Action," click "REMOVE."
- Wait for a message that will confirm "access has been removed as you requested."
- If you would like to remove access for more than one parent, click "Return to Parent List" and repeat steps 4-5.
Keywords: no parent access, financial information, grades, account, bill, payment, FERPA, invoice, student account, transcript, billing, finance, finances, user name, password, log in, login, access, parent network, parent network access