Removing Computer Programs
Occasionally, you will no longer want the programs you have installed on your computer. When this happens, you will want to completely remove the programs.
To do this:
In Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Click the "Start" button
- Select "Control Panel" from the Start Menu
- From the Control Panel, select "Programs and Features"
- Select the program you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall" and follow the step by step, program specific, instrutions.
On Mac OS X
Follow the instructions from Apple Support. A summary of those instructions is provided here;
- Hold down an app's icon in the Launchpad (the program bar at the bottom of the screen) until the icons begin to wiggle.
- Click the app's delete button (the "x") to uninstall the app.