Sort GroupWise Mailbox and Cabinet Content (Folders)
Each of the folders within GroupWise is set to automatically sort its contents by date. To change this setting, follow these steps:
- Open GroupWise. If you would like to change the regular mailbox, stay on the open page. If you would like to change a different folder in your "Cabinet" setting, click the folder that you wish to sort differently so that its contents display.
- Above your email list, you will see the column headings "Name," "Subject," and "Date."
- A little triangle appears in the box that is the default for sorting e-mail. For example, the triangle should appear next to "Date," meaning your e-mails are currently sorted by the date you received them.
- Click the column heading you wish to use to sort your items. (For example, click on "Subject" if you wish to sort your emails alphabetically by the subject line.)
- Clicking the same column heading a second time will reverse the sort order.
Learn more about Creating GroupWise Folders and Subfolders.
keywords: email, reorder, alphabetize