WebAdvisor is an online site that serves different functions for students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Both graduate and undergraduate students can use WebAdvisor to access tax forms, as well as to check academic information such as graduation requirements and grades. (Note: parents cannot access their student's tax forms through this site. The student must log in and retrieve the forms.) Graduate students can also use the site to register for classes. For faculty, staff, and alumni, the main purposes of WebAdvisor are to access tax forms and to view financial information. All users of WebAdvisor can opt-out of receiving paper tax forms if they would rather receive these forms electronically.
Former faculty and staff can also use WebAdvisor to access tax forms from the current year. If these individuals would like to access tax forms from previous years, they need to contact the Payroll office (937-766-7828).
- Navigate to cedarville.edu/webadvisor in an Internet browser.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click [Log In].
- Enter your login credentials (for unhindered access, make sure username is lower case) > click [Submit].
- On the right of the screen, click either [Students] or [Employees].
If it is your first time trying to access WebAdvisor, you may receive an error message that says you have entered an invalid username or password. If this is the case, you need to re-sync your password in order to gain access. To do this:
- Log in to CedarInfo.
- Under the "Individual (general) Transactions" heading, click on the "Change your CedarInfo password" link.
- Enter your current password into the boxes provided and click on the [Process] button at the bottom of the page.
- Wait two to three minutes to allow time for our servers to re-sync your password.
- Try logging into WebAdvisor at www.cedarville.edu/webadvisor.
If you continue to have difficulty logging into WebAdvisor, submit a service request at www.cedarville.edu/itr.
Keywords: failed login, web advisor