WebPrint: Off-campus Access to CedarPrint
WebPrint is a new online tool that allows off-campus students to enjoy the benefits of printing directly to a CedarPrint station. WebPrint can be accessed on-campus from laptops, as well as from University computers.
If you have not used CedarPrint before, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- There are 12 CedarPrint stations located around campus. Click to view the CedarPrint locations.
- Once you have sent a print job to the CedarPrint queue, the job will be held for 24 hours before it is canceled.
- If you have any questions regarding CedarPrint, call information technology at 937-766-7905 and we would be glad to help you.
||Any file type||
Choose CedarPrint printer option
|Primarily for off- campus students||Laptops, all UPC||Microsoft Office, .xps, and PDF only||No installation necessary||
Access through cedarville.edu/
- Navigate to cedarville.edu/webprint in an Internet browser
- Enter your CedarNet login credentials > Click [Log in].
- Click the “Web Print” link located in the left sidebar.
- Continue on to the "Use WebPrint" section below if you would like to submit a print job via WebPrint.
- If you are not already on the "Web Print" page, see the "Access WebPrint" section above.
- Once you have reached the “Web Print” page, click “Submit a Job >>” (See note).
- Click the [2. Print Options and Account Selection >>].
- Enter the number of copies you would like to print.
- Click [3. Upload Document >>].
- Click [Choose File] > Navigate to the file you would like to upload > Click to select the file and then click [Open].
- Click [Upload & Complete >>]. You should receive a green status bar indicating that the upload was successful.
- Wait until the job status reads "Held in queue."
- You have 24 hours to release your print job at a CedarPrint station.
- Once you are finished, be sure to "Log Out."
Students are not able to print to any other location than the CedarPrint stations. Therefore, with CedarPrint set as the default printer, they can disregard the Quick Find: search box and move on to Step 2.
- Your job will cancel automatically if it is not printed at a CedarPrint station within 24 hours of submission.
- Otherwise, Follow steps 1 and 2 from the “Access WebPrint” section above.In the left sidebar, click “Jobs Pending Release” > From this screen, you can view all the files that you have submitted but not yet printed.
- To delete a print job, click “cancel” under the Action section > If you want to cancel all the print jobs you have submitted, click the [Cancel All] button.
keywords: web print, cedar print, lap top, commuter