L. E. (Lee) EimersProfessor of Physics and Mathematics
AddressOffice: ENS 270
Phone: (937) 766-7945
EducationB.S. in Physics and Mathematics from Hobart College
M.S. in Physics from Syracuse University
Ph.D. in Physics from Syracuse University
- Mathematical physics
- Mathematics and physics education
- Music: Playing and enjoying
music of all types. Currently violin playing is my favorite.
- Physical exercise, especially cycling
- Church activities
- I grew up in Ripley, New York, which is the westernmost town in New York State, up near Lake Erie. I married my high school sweetheart, Sharon Payne Eimers. I have three daughters, three sons-in-law, and eight wonderful grandchildren. Sharon made the transition from earth to heaven on April 15, 2000 at the conclusion of an intensive battle with cancer.
- On June 17, 2001, I married Barbara Coursey, whom I met over the Internet. Barbara had been living in Lyons, GA, at the time, a widow who had lost her husband to cancer. We now reside together in Xenia, OH.
Web pages for current classes (Fall 2009)College Physics I
Electromagnetic Theory I