BIO 4710 – PRINCIPLES OF BIOETHICS
Syllabus, Fall Semester 2014
2) Students will be able to articulate the nature of human personhood from theological, philosophical, and biological perspectives.
3) Students will be able to formulate bioethical insights on key issues in medicine and biotechnology.
Instructor: Dennis Sullivan, MD
Additional Reading: sources available on-line (see schedule)
· Exam keys will be available in my office for one week after each exam.
· Reading assignments should be completed immediately before the related classroom lecture.
· Please review my Exam and Grading Policies.
· Please review my Writing Guidelines, including my policy on plagiarism.
· The Bio 4710 Web Site contains many of the reading assignments and resources required for this course (Web links, writing guide, etc.).
Dennis M. Sullivan,
MD - All RIGHTS RESERVED