Developing leaders of character . . . on campus . . . and beyond.
We provide student leaders with opportunities and an environment to:
- Train for success in leadership through interactive forums, structured experiences, and skill-driven workshops.
- Explore their leadership styles and passions by serving in a variety of leadership roles on campus.
- Relate their growth as leaders to experiences of faculty, staff, and fellow student leaders.
- Finding FOCUS: Discovering Character Leadership
Students will gain an understanding of leadership and how they can develop their leadership skills on campus.
- Knowing Yourself as a Leader
Students will learn how their personalities influence their leadership styles.
- Personal Priorities
Students will discover how personal priorities can affect all areas of their lives and how to increase their productivity.
- The Art of Inclusion
In this online session that can be completed at any time, students will explore the importance of diversity in leadership from a Christian perspective.
- Working With Personalities
Students will learn how to best work with others with differing personalities.
- Channeling Conflict
Students will learn how to have the tough, but necessary, conversations that are crucial to being a leader.
Junior Jam / CedarMania / High School Leadership Conference: Serve on a leadership team for one of these high-energy events, held annually on our campus.
Getting Started Weekend: Serve the incoming freshmen as they move in and adjust to college life.
Service Teams: Participate in a ministry, get involved with MIS, or join a student org!
Peer Mentor: Develop a personal understanding of leadership through a relationship with a peer mentor.