Cedarville Honors Program
The honors program provides the practical application of faith and learning that will transform your mind and encourage a consistent and vibrant Christian walk.
To meet the initial qualifications to be considered for the honors program, you must:
- Be an incoming fall term freshman who is accepted for admission to Cedarville University
- Earn a score of at least 29 on the ACT
- Have at least a 3.5 unweighted high school grade point average in college-preparatory curriculum
- November 1: Application Opens. Submit your application and essay.
- February 1: Final day to apply.
- April 1: Decisions announced.
- May 1: If accepted, send your confirmation along with your $250 reservation deposit. (Waitlisted students will be notified throughout the summer of acceptance.)
Honors Program Curriculum
You will take four honors courses in addition to a senior seminar or capstone project.
- Apologetics of C.S. Lewis
- Biblical Canon